Terms and Conditions
Sale of Classes
- All sales are non-refundable.
Late cancellation policy and others
Am I allowed entry if I am late for the class?
We understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances that result in late coming. As such, students are given a grace period of 15 minutes. Beyond the grace period, at the teacher’s discretion, you may be denied entry to the class. This is to avoid disruption to both the teacher and students in class.
However, we strongly encourage all students to try and arrive 15 minutes before the commencement of class so that you have sufficient time to set-up or settle down.
Directions to the studio can be found here.
What is your cancellation policy for workshops & courses?
Cancellations made more than 14 days from the start date, will receive a refund minus a 20% administrative fee.
Refund method would be the same during point of purchase. Alternatively you may choose to keep the credit for other workshops/courses which must be used within the year.
Cancellation made less than 14 days from the start date, will receive no refunds.
What is your cancellation policy for group classes?
Students are allowed to cancel their booking up to two hours before the start of the class.
Please refer to below for cancellation made within the two-hour window:
Trial pass, drop-in pass, 10, 20, 30 & 50 class pass holders
The class credit would be chargeable and thus, forfeited.
For every late cancellation,one day will be docked off their monthly subscription.
Bookings and Cancellations (Covid-19 Update)
- Booking of classes online is compulsory.
- You are required to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for future bookings and cancellations of classes.
- If you come without booking and the class is full, you will be on the wait list on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If you booked for class but do not show up 10 MINUTES BEFORE class, your mat will be released to those on the wait list.
- Classes are available for booking 3 days in advance.
- All classes must be cancelled no less than 2 hours before class starts.
- The validity period of a package will start from the date of the first class and not the purchase date.
- All 3 lessons packages will lapse if not used after 1 month from the date of the first class.
- All 10 lessons packages will lapse if not used after 4 months from the date of the first class.
- Expired classes can roll over to a new package when you buy one within 3 months from the date of expiry. (Not applicable to some promotional packages)
- Single drop-in/private classes paid in advance are valid for 1 month from the purchase date and strictly not extendable.
- A session WILL BE DEDUCTED for late cancellation/no shows.
- Pilates classes will be cancelled if there are less than 3 bookings 2 hours before the class. Qi Gong classes will be cancelled if there are less than 4 bookings before the class.
- Booking of workshops will only be confirmed when payment has been made.
- No refunds for cancellation of workshops.
- No shoes are allowed in our premise beyond the door mat.
- Please wipe the mat after use..
- Please throw all rubbish in the bins provided.