She currently teaches:
BanHuei started her yoga practice in 2004. She took her Yoga Teachers Training course in 2014 and her thirst for yogic knowledge prompted her to take up the Certificate in Yoga Therapy in 2016. She quitted her job in 2016 and took the plunge into the wellness industry. Since then, she has helped many people manage their health issues through Ayurvedic treatments and Yoga Therapy.
Her search for having a holistic approach to manage health issues, which is often a physical manifestation of deeper issues, led her to explore different modalities.
She is currently a facilitator at Union Yoga Ayurveda for various courses and workshops.
Her credentials are as follows:
- Yoga Instructor RYT200
- Certified Yoga Therapist RYT500
- Women’s Wellness Program (120 hrs)
- ITEC Level 3 Holistic Massage
- ITEC Level 3 Diet and Nutrition for Complementary Therapist
- Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner
- Reiki Level 2 Practitioner
- Spiritual Response Therapy Advanced Practitioner
- Akashic Light Clearings and Activations Practitioner